Friday, July 06, 2007

It's the end of the world as I know it.

Did I mention last time that when I put in sod, that I also put in a fire pit? Well, I did, which means I have to think of ways to use it, so it doesn't become a waste.

Ange and I were sitting in our room while Lincoln played somewhere else. Suddenly, we hear him start fiddling with the doorknob, and hear a satisfied grunt as the door opens, and he comes running in. Somehow, I don't think our lives will ever be the same.

We're getting excited for everyone to come down, and also excited to run the river, seeing as how we've had something like 40 days in a row with 100 or above temperatures. The following is a list of my predictions of what will happen. As usual, when my predection becomes true, I will shout 'prediction' for all to hear.

12 - John will somehow end up in a life threatning situation.
11 - Matt will get way lucky at some game... most likely Pillage and Plunder.
10 - Mike will finally choose a favorite baseball team and stick with it.
9 - Brett will make a hole in one on the 3rd hole at Uncle George's. (This is only a ploy to get him to come down, as he knows how accurate my predictions are.)
8 - Steph will get mad at someone for burping.
7 - The Bubs will try to play wiffle ball the entire time, only to be shut down constantly by Matt and John, who just want to watch Animaniacs.
6 - Jorja will remain in Georgia.
5 - Stockton will chastise someone for saying the 'stu' word.
4 - Maysen will avoid eating the 'inside skin' of her apple.
3 - Ellie will just sit there the entire time with a blank look on her face.
2 - Link will throw a toy through a window.
1 - Mike S.will negotiate with the drive thru lady at the local Wendy's for one of the sweet prizes.

Um, that's all folks
Porky Pig

2 comments:

John William said...

I predict Bubs will tackle Dad into the river. Wait, that was last year.

Matt said...

I predict Bubs will check a little kid who is ice skating into the wall and skate off triumphantly.