Friday, April 16, 2010

Link the Artist

So last Sunday, after church, I went to pick up my kids.  Lincoln bolted out of the primary room like it was on fire.  I've heard boys described as "all afterburner and no rudder".  That pretty much sums up Lincoln after 3 hours of sitting quietly in church.

He was even more excited than usual because of this drawing he had worked on.  His description is below:
"I'm riding on Mommy's shoulders, and mommy has a baby inside her kicking her tummy so hard.  Ellie is riding on Daddy's shoulders and Ellie only has one eye."

Unfortunately, he didn't explain what the green blob was to the right of Mommy.  I asked, but didn't get a coherent response.  I have my own ideas as to what that is.

I also think it's funny that Lincoln has to write "Link" on every single piece of paper he ever sees.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's funny. I love the baby in the tummy...and also Ellie's one eye.

The Bubs said...

Yes, very funny, Lincoln is obsessed with the "baby in Mommy's tummy."

John William said...

Before I read the description I thought that the other person was a doctor with those one silver spherical headband things. But not, it was Ella with one eye. Good one.

FitzSimmons Times said...

Um, did I miss something? Is Ange having another baby? I can hardly keep up with this family!

The Bubs said...

You did miss something, but we didn't exactly call everyone up to tell them. We just told Steph and figured that would be good enough.

Stephanie said...

You didn't tell me! I found out from facebook...

Natalie said...

That made me laugh SO HARD! I love that kid!

Natalie said...

I looked at it again and LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF!