Saturday, August 12, 2006

Home Improvement Bubs

I am on vacation right now, longest vacation ever, but it has been fun. Pictures of fun parts to come later, I will not post pictures of the boring parts.

I have been at a cabin by Island Park Idaho the last few days. The cabin has a bathroom that has a window in the shower with a nice view of the river. I got to thinking about how I am a big fan of windows with a nice view in the shower. It was debateable if this window was set to low or not, but I thought I'd like a window with a nice view in the shower of my dream bathroom. Here are some other things I'd like to see in my dream bathroom.

  • Multi tiered bathtub with a waterfall
  • Toilet with the flush of a jet engine
  • Self defogging mirror (Squigee optional)
  • Two seperate sinks and mirrors
  • Towel warming rack (Heated tile floor would be nice)
  • Shower with a steam room option
  • Walk in closet
  • Jetted tub
  • Laundry chute
  • Seat availability in the shower
  • Built in TV that can be seen from the bathtub and the toilet

I'm sure there are more options out there that I'm not aware of, I will consider them as I learn more about bathrooms.

Bear Lake Monster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the most random blog you have written. Your dream bathroom ahah nice. That was a nice shower window even though i never showered there. I liked the steam shower woot!