Friday, September 29, 2006

Far Side Bubs

There is a good reason why I haven't posted for a while, but I haven't figured out why yet. For the first comment on this post -- the most loyal to the blog of the bubs -- I have a cheese stick. That's right, a cheese stick made from pure 100% mozzerella.

Top Farsides

Remind me on all the ones I missed, please.

14. Wait, cancel that, I guess it says 'helf'.
13. The embarassment of riding off into a fake sunset
12. Hey, what's a mountain goat doing way up here in a cloud bank.
11. The real reason dinosaurs became extinct.
10. Just eat it, number 1, chicken soup is good for the flu, and number 2, it's nobody we know.
9. If we pull this off, we'll eat like kings
8. The boss wants his money, see, or next time won't only be your furniture we rearrange.
7. Here Fifi, faster Fifi.
6. Murray didn't feel the first pangs of real panic, until he pulled the emergency cord.
5. The 4 personality types: (A half full glass of water sits on a table. 1st personality 'The glass is half full'. 2nd personality 'The glass is half empty'. 3rd personality 'The glass is half full, no half empty, wait, half full....'. 4th personality 'Hey, I ordered a cheeseburger!'
4. That does it, I'm going to steer. (Goofy looking guy has run his horse into the only cactus for miles.)
3. Hey Sid, remember that time last summer, we were all gathered 'round the kill like this, and Ernie told a joke, and an antler came out your nose?
2. I thought you might try escaping, so I took the liberty of removing your horses brain.
1. Roy inadvertantly dooms the earth to annihilation when, in an attempt to be friendly, he siezes the leader by the head and shakes vigorously.

Platypi season was pretty bad for fall this year, we notched our first losing record ever. Needless to say, it will help having Brett play on our team next summer.

I did hit my first ever homerun.

And it was a grandslam

But as usual, when I do good, my team does crappy, and when I do crappy, my team does good. I should just try to play crappy all the time.

Platypus #42

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Ha ha ha, Biff. Guess what? After we go to the drugstore and the post office, I'm going to the vet's to get tutored."

Please donate my cheese stick to charity.