Monday, November 27, 2006

How many points can you score in 3.2 seconds?

BYU can score six, and that was the difference.



That play is only second to this one:




The following is a list of how the refs almost blew it:

1. The fake punt that turned the game around. Officials let a clipping penalty go.
2. Utah runs into the kicker, wipes him out... no call.
3. Overturning a BYU touchdown, when 'conclisive' eidence was not there.

I need to make this list to remind Ute fans that BYU got some bad calls, much worse than the so called 'bad' pass interference calls Utah got called for.

And now I celebrate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never get tired of that Holiday Bowl clip either. (And I'm not even a fan).

Matt said...

That was sweet Bubs. I haven't seen that clip of the BYU Utah game yet. I read about it, but seeing it enhances the awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

it's even better to listen to greg wrubell. copy the link & go to min 50 of the 4th Q of the game. http://www.ksl.com/?sid=474673&nid=276

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for Bill Reilly's call of the game... he is the Utah announcer, but usually stays pretty neutral unlike the other guys in the booth with him... I was wondering how 'excited' he was.

Tank Trouble 2 said...

This article is interesting