Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tourney time bubs

Now is your time to prove that you are smarter than me. I created an online place to predict the NCAA tournament. Anyone is free to join as long as they are not a nerd. You need a free Yahoo ID to play. Here's the site: http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men



The group number is 25428

The password is platypi

The group name is Treebeard



The winner gets an all expense paid* trip to see the bubs (*does not include expenses). Some have already signed up... Brett, how on earth did Rachel sign up like two days ago, and you still haven't. I think somebody's scared of getting shown up. That's what I think.



Here are my predictions for the Mountain West Conference Tournament.



I jinxed BYU by picking them to win it last year, so I'll go with the home team. I would like to see a team that doesn't wear red win one somewhere along the line. Mountain West teams need to get more creative with thier colors instead of copying each other.

Other notes of interest... I found a bag of circus peanuts downstairs in Natalie's room. Needless to say, they'll be gone soon.

Bubba

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Justin made fun of me for picking UNLV to go all the way....