Thursday, April 05, 2007

Lincoln update

Readers of this blog have probably noticed that I don't talk about Lincoln nearly as much as Christen talks about Skye. This is not because I don't have anything to say about him, or that he doesn't so funny things all the time, but that we're afraid that some sicko is going to get too much info about the boy. So...

if you are a sicko, I have a few things to tell you. You are niether funny nor cool. Seriously. Stop tormenting our children, and stop reading this blog because you are surely violating your paroll. Wait until I tell your PO, you're going to be going back to jail. Now go away.

Now that is taken care of, I thought I'd update everyone on Lincoln's vocabulary/activities.

Words he says:

Mama
Dada

Words he has said before, but not for a while:

Airplane
Kitty

Words he signs:

hat
drink
eat
more
milk
diaper
fan
moon
airplane
pray
cheese
water

Body parts he can point to

hair
ears
nose
eyes
mouth
belly button
foot/toes
knees
elbows

Animals he imitates:

cow (vooo)
cat (a high pitched whiney sound)
horse (hee hee)
dog (ooof)

Other words he knows:

Shoes
toys
TV
computer
car
carseat
Elmo
mouse (computer)
chocolate milk (oops)
jacket

Favorite activites:

1 - Playing with any kind of ball
2- climbing on things
3- tearing apart well ordered stuff
4- running
5- playing with toys
6- being dragged around in a box

That is all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bubs I didn't think you read Christen's blog since we aren't on your links.

We've had SO many weirdos show up at our door for Skye it's crazy!??! Now that you've posted about Lincoln WATCH OUT!

The Bubs said...

Oh man, that's emabarrasing... I don't know how I forgot to put a link to Christen's blog.

My usual routine is to check Matt's, then Christen's then Brett's, a reverse age order if you will, so I never noticed I didn't have a link to Christen. Unbelievable.