Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bumper Car Bubs

First things first, here is this year's summer softball schedule...

4-18 6 pm
4-25 8 pm
5- 2 7 pm
5- 9 9 pm
5-16 7 pm
5-23 6 pm
5-30 9 pm
6- 6 9 pm
6-13 6 pm
6-20 7 pm
6-27 7 pm
7-11 6 pm
7-18 8 pm
7-25 9 pm

For those intersted, here is a list of teams in our league:

Salt Lake Blues
Demay Plumbing
XMission L C
Video 2
Building Dynamics
Rocky Mountain Carpets
R Wood CPA

Our first game is against Video 2, then Demay.

Yesterday was my first Lagoon day of the season. Short lines = much fun. Bad news, Wild Mouse is waiting for parts that have been 'delayed'. Cliffhanger was up and running according to Clark. I didn't see it with my own eyes, so consider the source. Mike Tyson's Punch Out is also up and running for it's second year of operation.

We spent an hour or so at Boomerang trapping people as usual. I was exposed to a new form of fun. This one kid chased after Clark's friend the entire time shouting 'You stole my car'. I thought that was a pretty good one, clearly not as good as our strategy, but somewhat creative. Needless to say, he was our 'target' for the next several times.

Mork

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike Tyson's Punch Out...sweet name for that bat ride. Just make sure you bring your football helmet and mouthpiece and I'm sure the ride will be enjoyable.

Matt said...

Bubs, I think that I should be able to play in the games while I am home so that I can accomplish the season saving advancement of the runner to third.

Anonymous said...

Ha! That was fun ganging up on that nerd boy on bumper cars and getting sick from riding Samurai four times in a row! Next time we will gang up on more little children.

-Mindy

Anonymous said...

I would like to gang up on little kids, but I don't enjoy dominating them just to make me look good. My brothers can vouch for me on that.