Friday, April 14, 2006

Road Trip Bubs

This is my 40th post, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 40th posting than by telling everyone about our quick trip to Idaho Falls.

Clark and Lincoln went with me since nobody else would. Clark took this picture of Lincoln on the way up with his cell phone.



Notice the drool on his chin. Yes, Lincoln is a drooly baby.

Of course we were late, so we went straight to Chad's reception. Luckily, I am the master at finding things, even in a Foreign city, where they don't always put Easts or Wests on thier addresses, so I found the place without incident.

I'd have to say the food was pretty good, as was the reception, but anyone knows that receptions are judged by food, so if the food is good, that automatically makes the reception good unless an ugly incident breaks out. I hope I go to a reception one day that is serving steak. That's a good idea for Brett. If he wants to have a good reception, he should serve steak, and avoid ugly incidents.

Courtney's baby Tarak (sp?) was there, Lincoln and Tarak were excited to see each other...


After the reception, we went to the Fullers, where Jackson witnessed the most intense Double Dribble game on a big screen known to mankind. Needless to say, I beat Clark.

Frank and Tammi were nice enough to let us stay the night, and mooch their food. We visited with Grandma and Grandpa for an hour the next day, went of to see the Parry's for a little bit, and headed home.

We stopped off in Far West at a McDonalds that was so decked out, I almost left a tip. I figured I should change Lincoln's diaper, but he wasn't wet or messy, so we carried on... big mistake. When we got home, Lincoln had not only covered himself, but also his carseat with poo. And that was how Ange got to see her baby for the first time in 24 hours... covered in poo. She was so excited, that she wanted to change him, which I didn't complain too much about.

That'll do 'er

TV's Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it is spelled Tarek...actually, I double-checked and know it is Tarek.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ange informed me after it was too late, and I was too lazy to change it. Everyone should just be impressed that I didn't call him Canyon.