Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Goon Bubs



I'm sure it's been a welcome relief to not have to read a new post of mine, so I won't say sorry.

I will say sorry that we had our 11 game softball win streak snapped by Salt Lake Blues. The difference in the game was that the ball bounced their way, and didn't bounce ours. We were constantly lining out to thier team, while their hits were finding holes, and so forth. Our defense also deserted us. We allowed more runs in this one game, than we had allowed in the previous 3. We got them next time.

Look for a future web page deltailing platypi exploits and such.We're now at 3-1.

Lincoln rode Lagoon rides for the first time. He went on the Merry go round, and the train. He liked the animals on the train ride, but hated the whistle. Gave the old pouty lip every time he heard it... much like the organ in church. That leads me to the list...

Best Lagoon Rides
12- Musik Express
11- Rattlesnake Rapids
10- Hydroluge
9- Boomerang
8- The "record" in the old Fun House
7- Tidal Wave
6- Wild Mouse
5- Old Roller Coaster
4- Rocket
3- Spider
2- Colossus
1- Samurai
There's no contest as to the worst ride at Lagoon... The Sky Ride has that honor.
In other news, Natalie went to prom the other day...

Look how our little girl has grown up!

This is what Lincoln thought of her flowers...

I think anyone would agree that flowers look tasty. Finally another gratuitous image of the boy trying to reach something...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Rattlesnake Rapids and Boomerang are rated at 9 and 11? I thought they would get a better rating.

Anonymous said...

It got a lower rating because there are outside factors that affect the fun quotient. Like temperature, and the group of people you're with.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's me! The first time I've ever been mentioned in the Blog of the Bubs.. sniff. And I'm shocked and appalled that Cliffhanger was not on the list. It's number three on mine. That's got to be the funniest picture of Lincoln! haha love it!

Anonymous said...

Bubs I want my own blog. ok. bye.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I did forget Cliffhanger. I had that on the top of my list in my brain, but it never made it to the computer. I need to write these things down instead of trying to wing it. That's embarassing.

Plus, I believe the real phrase is 'shaked and awed'

Philip said...

You're a blogging pro. A beautiful family you have.