Saturday, May 20, 2006

Webmaster Bubs

I have to do this web page for one of my masters classes, so check out Millburnland on the links to the left. I'm going to try to maintain a Platypi page. We'll see how this goes.

Lincoln finally has teeth. He's not too happy about it. He got his first two teeth last Tuesday.

This is Link playing with his second cousin Brayden.

Only 9 days left in the school year.

Best things about being a teacher

10- Students still want to learn, even after CRT's are done

9- Respect and admiration from all

8- Students will do anything you ask

7- All that extra cash comes in handy

6- Get to know inmates before they got locked up

5- No insane hoops to jump through

4- Junior High kids are so calm

but seriously...

3- June

2- July

1- August

Next year I'll be a real level 2 teacher. I think that means I'm harder to fire, and President Bush comes and visits me and shakes my hand.

That is all

Kobe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like August should be number 3 because you're almost back in school, and June should be number 1 because school is finally out. But I guess that's just me.

Lisa said...

Lincoln is getting so big! He will probably be walking and talking by the time we meet him.

Anonymous said...

Bubs, sweet platypi stats. I guess I'm the all time HR leader. Who knew?

But we're missing a few seasons in there. I believe platypi has been in operation every summer and fall since '97. For sure we were playing by the fall of '97. Back when Casey Cole, Tyler Neihbor, Justin Powell, and the Hunts were playing. So unfortunately quite a few of my prime years are missing.

But sweet stats nonetheless.

Maysen said...

I have a 0 coment story called Dragon Rider.