Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's about time Bubs

I didn't want to change over to the Beta version of Blogger, but I got tired of being pestered, so here I am. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now.

Link can now run. His favorite game is to be chased around. He has two 'safe' spots. The couch in the living room, and the mattress we have for him on his bedroom floor to try to teach him to sleep in a big boy bed. I frequently violate the safe spot rule... I hope Lincoln doesn't resent me for it.

In the spirite of the Blog of the Bubs, here is a list of thing Link will point at if asked:


10- the door
9 - The bathtub
8- Cheese
7- Sleepy Time Bear
6- The ball
5- The flag
4- The ducky
3- Lincoln
2- Mommy
1 - The light

His second favorite game is to put things in other things. His liking of this game has caused the need to sift through the garbage before throwing it out. I also have to check my shoes before putting them on.

In other news, we found out we are going to have a girl. At the risk of casting pearls before swine, we have decide we'll name her Ella. Needless to say, her middle name will not be Emma. Ella is the name of my great great grandma -- a story to be told to anyone who is interested. Ange is excited, because she always wanted to call her girl Ellie, but didn't want to name her Elenor.

In other news, I went to the BYU Air Force game, and it dominated. Now hopefully they don't lose today.

Bubba

5 comments:

The Bubs said...

In the spirit of the blog of the bubs, I misspelled spirit.

Matt said...

Nice preemptive strike in correcting your spelling, I was going to correct it but it was too late. You do know that since you were the first person to notice it you could have fixed it and noone would have been the wiser.

Is there any decision on the middle name yet?

Christen said...

Yay, girls are the best!! I liked Ella but Mike vetoed it saying there were too many L's... I think it's cute!

Anonymous said...

I could have corrected it, but that would have been less funny than not correcting at.

As for middle names, we're thinking we might go with Marie to follow in Maysen and Skye's footsteps.

Christen, didn't you know that you are like congress, and can overule Mike's veto power?

I have also noticed a lack of people mentioning how we should name the girl Seven.

Anonymous said...

I thought of 3 middle names:

1. Enchanted
2. Fitgerald
3. Goon - Unless you DIDN'T want spanish speakers to think she is an amusement park