Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cat 1, Link 0

I am starting a list of my favorite games, those links are below. I don't really play games alot on the computer, but I am a teacher that catches kids playing games on computers when they should be doing their work. Before I force them to log out, I take note if it's a good game or not. The most popular game of late is a game called 'Kitty Cannon' which has you launch a cat through a series of traps. The end of the story is you end up with this mangled cat which the Jr. High kids think is cool, but The Bubs frowns upon.

The good news is we haven't had to purchase a car for a whole month. I should replace my throwup counter with that.

Ange took the boy to a jewlery party. Not because she does those kinds of parties, but her sister was hard up for some people to show. Lincoln decided to 'play' with the cat. He chased the poor cat around for nearly an hour. Toward the end, he gave the cat 'loves' and the cat responded by giving him these huge gouge marks on the top of his head, and the back of his neck. Needless to say, Link needs to not play with animals that have claws. One of his scratch marks looks infected... hopefully we don't end up in the hospital.

Also, I won this golf trip to St. George. I am taking Ange and John. Finally I get to pay John back for that Jazz game he took me to 10 years ago. John had already called a collection company, but lo, the debt will be paid. We get to play at some championship golf course which means I'll get to swing it quite a bit.

Parent Teacher Conferences next week, two days of talking to parents, one day off.

The end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bubs you can add this link. It has basically every video game.

http://www.virtualnes.com/

I tried to find the old baseball game we use to have on our computer, but I couldn't remember what it was called.