Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Camping Bubs

Number 1

I have updated my website, updates include the Platypi page where I have summarized the last few games, and a video page. On the video page, make sure you check out "Canadian Tax". Michael will like it because so many people get 'rung up', Pirate Joe will like the catchy song, Matt will like the political statement -- it works on so many levels.

Number 2

We are going camping right after Lagoon at that one camp spot next to Lagoon, if any one wants to camp out, we have plenty of room, and would love to have you -- unless your name is Osama Bin Laden.

Number 3

We bought a new tent, and set it up, here are the results in jpeg form.

Number 4

We went to the drive in the other night, and saw 'Over the Hedge' and 'Mission Impossible 3'. I thought 'Over the Hedge' was good, I can't tell you about Mission Impossible 3, because predictable, I fell asleep. Here is Ange and Link at the movies.


Number 5

I have a mini early anniversary treasure hunt for ange.

Start at the tree by where we set up the tent,

go 34 steps north

14 steps west

17 steps south

10 steps east

look for a plastic bag

what will it be, feel free to comment on your predictions, as for me, I'm predicting that it will be a banana cream pie.

Homestar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice tent Bubs. It's the exact tent that Steph and Mike got us for the wedding present (except ours is gray and red). I immediately introduced Rachel into married life with me by setting up the tent and living out of it for our first week in Sandpoint. You'll be interested to know that it did quite well in the rain.

Anonymous said...

Plus, I'm watching the tigers/blue jays game right now and its toronto's announcers and they are incredibly annoying. Sorry John, it's true.

In fairness, they are only annoying because they just keep repeating how the tigers only have a good record because they only play bad teams.

Then they said how tough the AL East is, and how even Tampa Bay is really good.

I then turned the volume down. I don't need to hear that type of nonsense.

Anonymous said...

PLUS,

Quite the Peter story in your last post. Oh man. I can't believe a human being would possibly do that. It would be funnier if it wasn't Dad that was going to have to pay the $2,000.

Anonymous said...

Brett post #1
Yes, it did very well in the rain... much better than Ensign Terrace.

Brett post #2
They should have been talking about how the NL West is hard... I wish the Dodgers got to play Tampa all the time. The Blue Jays announcers only think Tampa is hard because the Blue Jays can't beat them.

Brett post #3
That is exactly what I was thinking

Anonymous said...

Wasn't expecting to come on Bubs' blog and find so much Blue Jay bashing. Especially on a blog about camping. Interesting. And the Blue Jays have beaten the Devil Rays 7 times this year. I wish the Blue Jays got to play the Rockies, Giants, Padres, D-Backs, and the Dodgers all the time. Zero tough teams? Must be luxurious.