Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bitter Bubs

With the WBC winding down, I would like to point out how teams I root for never do well. Here is a list of how I'd want the eight teams that advanced to the second round to finish...

8 - Cuba
7 - Japan
6 - Korea
5 - Venezuela
4 - Mexico
3 - Dominican Republic
2 - Puerto Rico
1 - USA

You will notice a few things, first of all, My 7th and 8th pick are the ones in the final... I guess I'm going for Japan, but either way, we're going to hear about how either Cuba or Japan play baseball the 'right' way.

You may have also noticed that I have Venezuela pretty low for someone who has spent time there. It's because of their stupid president.

Also, Puerto Rico is number 2 because it really is part of the US. A win for Puerto Rico is the same as a win for the US in my book.

Now for some long-awaited pictures of Lincoln.

We took him to the doctor the other day to get his shots -- Which is a very traumatic/sad experience. Lincoln is 96 percentile for height... he has grown about 6 inches in 4 months... he is almost as tall as his 11 month old cousin... so obviously, we are going to need to move from our present location, because niether Lincoln nor the ceiling fan will be safe

So without further adieu

OK...looks like there's going to be more adieu... after several attempts at loading a picture, it looks like I'll have to try later.

So on that note...

The End

Scooter

PS I finally went another route with the pictures... I used photo bucket like Christen. If you are still interested in pictures of the little guy, click on 'Picture Pages' under my Links.

No comments: