Monday, March 20, 2006

Wedding Planner Bubs

For those of you who couldn't make it through my last entry, I have a new link where you can see pictures of Link. It's called Picture Pages.

In other news, I was talking to Matt via IM just barely. He has a picture of the Iraqi Information Minister up. Am I the only one who thinks Matt looks exactly like that guy?

On to the list today... and today's list is not a list... it is a schedule of Brett and Rachel's wedding.

I know things can be stressful for people about to be married, so I took the liberty of putting together a schedule for them. If anyone doesn't like the activity planned, they can just go shopping or something.

May 18

4:00:00 pm - Wiffle Ball at the Millburn's house.
6:00:00 - Rehersal Dinner at some fancy restaurant where the butter looks like rasberry ice cream. Pirate Joe knows what I'm talking about.
6:10:00 - Beging eating
6:40:00 - Begin slideshow of select cute pics of Lincoln
7:40:00 - Begin slideshow of all of Brett's cute pictures
7:40:01 - End slideshow, Brett tells story of almost getting beat up at the dirt hills
8:30:00 - Raquetball at Mike's old place
10:00:00 - Watch Mystery Science Theater's "Space Mutiny"
12:00:00 - Retire to bed - Brett dreams of Sugar Plums

May 19

8:00:00 - Arise refreshed
8:10:00 - Breakfast at dad's (waffles)
8:20:00 - Wiffle Ball
10:00:00 - Play Pillage and Plunder
12:00:00 - Wedding Lunch at Wingers
1:00:00 - Wiffle Ball, though we'll all be bogged down, an option here is frisbee golf
2:00:00 - Wedding stuff
4:00:00 - Basketball at the Institute
5:00:00 - Wedding dinner at Tony Roma's
6:00:00 - Reception at an undisclosed location so terrorists can't attack us
9:00:00 - Croquet at Millburn's

So all the planning is over for you guys. I'll waive my usual $5,000 fee for this service because you're family. I hope to see everyone there, again, the fun begins May 18th... just show up at the Millburn's house for a good time.

Bullwinkle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan. Especially the waffles on Friday morning. Great idea. The dinner-reception is going to be at the U of U institute, we should get a shirts and skins basketball game going in our church clothes.

Uh, I may have to miss that last croquet game.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know if you wanted me to disclose any real info... I visited Dad today at work, he told me.

Anonymous said...

Lincoln is getting so big! I like the picture where Lincoln is about to cry, and a basketball game is on in the background.

Anonymous said...

He was about to cry, because the bad guys were winning.

Matt said...

A lot of your plan was good but you forgot to put play Motorcycle Mania on the Leatherwood's trampoline and the Candy Bar game at the Hoge's.

Anonymous said...

Bubs, I won't even start to point out all of your spelling errors, and lets not pretend like you worship playing wiffle ball. We all know that we have to beg you to play.

Maysen said...

You planned a wedding?!?


At least that's what one of your titles said.