Tuesday, March 21, 2006

John and the Bubs

Today is John's birthday... in honor of the spellcheck nazi, I will post some things that have come to mind about John.

15- UVSC basketball class we had together where the two of us with Devon dominated everyone.
14- Seinfeld marathon before he left on the mish
13- Sledding, I'm sure he's got some stories to share
12- His mega huge mission comp. that fell in the bathtub and broke it.
11- Made, or was a part of homemade movies about many topics including: Lawnmowing, Soccer, and Dunk Contests. (Zee-wo)
10- Favorite movie: Mr. Holland's Opus
9- When his team was losing, had a convenient injury
8- Wiffleball homerun leader
7- The Bubs decided to take John and friends hiking -- it was a nice hike until we tried to get to the top of the waterfall, which meant hiking over a huge ridge, and hanging on to a cliff. Bubs learned his lesson about taking John and friends hiking.
6- Brett teaching John to catch a ball by "eating it, then swallowing it"
5- His only homerun in little league was a towering shot into a huricane force wind, that cleared the fence by 75 feet.
4- Played the Bubs in basketball downstairs, the Bubs always let him win. What a nice brother.
3- Got hit by a car on the 4th of July in Missouri.
2- Got lost on Lone Peak
1- Fell into the river at Tanner's Flat when he was 2 or so. Luckily Steph was there to save the day.

So, I believe that is at least 4 near death experiences that I can come up with off the top of my head. I'm sure there have been more.

Happy Birthday John

The big two three (or so)

The North Going Zax

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.... John's birthday is Friday.

Anonymous said...

Doot, I meant tosave this post to unveil it Friday in case I thought of something else, I must have gotten carried away... so happy early birthday.

Matt said...

Nice cover Bubs for thinking that John's birthday was March 21. Also, you spelled Seinfelt wrong.

Anonymous said...

Do I get another list on my real birthday?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, even I know when John's birthday is!

Anonymous said...

You fools are free to believe what you want -- exept for Matt, who lives in Germany.

Plus on Reno 911, two of the guys were saying how it's nice to live in America, because we make the 7th or 8th best cars in the world.