Sunday, January 22, 2006

Brother Bubs

So I was very disappointed on Friday when I heard Kobe was going to be on the US olympic team, and even more disappointed that everyone seems to think this is a good thing. Team USA needs more people willing to play as a team, not more ballhogs. There are a lot of players in the NBA that could lead the league in scoring if they shot as much as Kobe...

Enough of that, on to today's list.

Games that Matt would be good at
Matthew Millburn is known for his extreme luck while playing games. Here is a list of games that he would be good at... some of them are made up, but clearly he would be good at them.
12 - The good mark/bad mark chart making game. - I wonder how many bad marks this post is going to earn me.
11 - Eenie Meenie Miney Moe - I never thought I'd have to try to spell that.
10 - The dice rolling game - Roll a 6 and you win.
9 - Ring around the rosies - Everybody wins!
8 - The Drinking Ants in his Root Beer game.
7 - The hitting it where they aint game.
6 - The launching missles at terrorists game
5 - Agrivation - see number 10
4 - Backgammon - See number 10
3 - Tic Tac Toe - Wait, that goes on my list of games the cat is good at
2 - Drinking Pop game - That one little Japaneze guy would be no match for Matt
1 - The Arguing with Liberals game - I dare anybody to try to argue a Liberal policy with Matt.
I'm sure I missed a few, like the drinking grape juice 3 seconds after the prayer is over game, but I have half an hour to get me and the boy ready for church.
Donkey Kong

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot about the Burning Bubs game which is an art form, his true medium, a master.

Anonymous said...

The not burning Bubs game? I agree.

Anonymous said...

I just wandered onto this website. I am not sure who this Matt Millburn is but he sounds really awesome. I think that this Bubs character should just try to be as good as him. It sounds like Matt just has superior skills and Bubs blames all losses on luck no matter what. Keep up the good work Matt.

Matt said...

Wow, you bring up some good points anonymous. Bubs does tend to attribute all of my superior skills and constant victories to luck. I'd say that the only thing on your list that I don't have superior skills at is the einey miney moe game and the rolling dice game. That is because these games are pure luck and involve no skill as the other games do.

Anonymous said...

Matt works at burning Bubs like other artists work in oils or clay.