Saturday, January 07, 2006

In the Beginning...

So while on Instant Messenger today, Matt suggested I start a blog, I thought it would be a bad idea, but then Matt said how we could have both started a blog due to the suggestion of the other while in IM. That seemed good for me. Plus, he came up with the name.

Since I don't have anything interesting to say, I figured I could do a blog of lists. For example:

List of teams I want to win the superbowl.

12 - Pittsburgh - The sooner Cower is off my TV screen, the better.
11 - Denver - Just because I live in SLC, doesn't mean I want to see the Broncos every week.
10 - New York Giants - I didn't like Peyton's younger brother's antics when he got drafted.
9 - New England - I'm tired of Boston winning all these championships.
8 - Washington - They just don't seem that good/cool.
7 - Carolina - Not a Ute fan, but Steve Smith is pretty good -- don't get kicked out this week, big guy.
6 - Jacksonville - Matt served his mission there, so what the heck.
5 - Tampa Bay - I just saw them throw the game losing int, but their stadium is kind of cool -- Pirate Ship, Mobile Strip Club and what not.
4 - Chicago - Wierdest good team ever, do they have anyone on offense?
3 - Cincinatti - Mega cool Wide Reciever
2 - Seattle - Just because it's wierd that Seattle is good at anything beside coffee and computers. Plus, Alexander is a dominator.
1 - Indianapolis - Just make the Superbowl close guys.

Keep in mind, these aren't predictions, just what I'd like to see.

That's all for now.

Mrs. Piggy

PS. If anyone has any suggestions as to a list, let me know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Bubs.

Matt said...

Don't blame this on me Bubs. Plus, Bubs you should obviously make a list of the worst calls ever.

Anonymous said...

My list:
9- NE
8- Denver
7- Washington
6- Seattle
5- Chicago
4- Pittsburgh
3- Cincinatti (barely elegible)
2- Carolina (Steve Smith on my Fantasy team)
1- Indianapolis (obvious reasons)

Not Eligible:
Giants
Jacksonville
Tampa Bay

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can read blogs during class tomorrow instead of the usual routine of playing boggle.

Superbowl should be Colts against Seattle (and if not then Carolina).

Let's post that worst call list. You sent in in an email a long time ago, I may still have it.

John and I have our top 10 BYU players to post.