Monday, January 23, 2006

Political Bubs

Looks like I'm not the only one that can make lists, here is a link to what some British guy thinks are the 10 worst dictators. I felt like that one umpire that threw Jase out of the game after the ump blew this obvious call was a glaring omission from the piece. I'm thinking I need to come up with my own list. Matt will probably be the only one to follow the link, but here it is: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14576256&method
=full&siteid=50143&headline=the-world-s-worst-dictators-name_page.html

You have to copy and paste the link to your address bar.
I'm surprised he didn't name George W.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubs you should put that link on the top ten links that don't work.

Anonymous said...

I mean the link does work. Top ten links that work

The Bubs said...

Maybe one of the games Matt's good at is not reading the instructions on how to access a web page before trying to access said web page.