Monday, January 30, 2006

Vertical Bubs

Angela's sister Natalie is staying over here tonight. Her brother, Clark, was taken to the hospital again... hopefully he'll be fine.

Lincoln is starting to grab and hang on to things. Pretty cute, unless it's your hair, which he has done to me. He is also starting to chomp mega hard on my finger when I stick it into his mouth.. But the best part right now is that he is starting to sleep longer during the night. He's slept for 7 hours a couple nights in a row now. I think Ange is more grateful for that than I am.

So did anyone see Plaisted's dunk against CSU the other day? I heard it was the most spectacular ever, but I guess there's only crappy coaches video. I guess the CSU crowd was cheering pretty loudly when he did it. That got me thinking about doing a list of dunks, but I can't remember that many cools ones that everyone else would know about. I did find a link that some might be interested in that has some guy's opinion about the top 30 dunks of all time. http://www.ndaadunk.com/ndaa_awards/best_nba_dunk_of_the_time.htm

I'm not going to short change anyone, I do have a list for y'all.

Top ACDC songs played at sporting events
4 - RESPECT (Wait, that's on my list of top songs played in nerdy kid sport movies)
3 - All night long - first few bars only
2 - Back in Black
1 - Thunderstruck
That's the easiest list I've done, I should consider top four lists more often, but then you'd all be robbed of the genius that is the Bubs.
Kermit the Frog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubs, that was a pretty cool list of dunks. The only way it would be cooler is if they had the video footage that you could click on to see the dunk, and also if they didn't have slam dunk contest dunks. In my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I agree, dunk contest dunks aren't as cool because there is no D. But I thought my list of songs was cooler