Thursday, January 19, 2006

Rocker Bubs

Have a picture of Link for everybody, so without furthur ado...


Looks like a normal picture at first glance, but look closer... That's right, he's playing the air guitar. Excellent! Bill and Ted's style. Those Carebears don't know how good they've got it.

My second order of buisiness is predictions for this weekend. Unfortunately, my two least favorite teams are still alive.

I'm going with Denver over Pitt, because they are at home
Seattle will beat Carolina -- Alexander looks like he'll play, and Peppers, a key D-line guy, might be out.

That's right a Denver - Seattle Superbowl. Could have been better, interesting how suddenly, the NFC looks better.

My final point is that I played Matt in Backgammon on IM. We are involved in a series to 100 points, which I will update on this blog.

Right now, the score stands even at 2-2. Matt rolled infinity doubles to win the last game -- unbelieveable. You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

Two posts in one day, what's next? Polititians securing our borders?

Gannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My predictions for the playoff games...

Denver over Pittsburgh (24-17)

Carolina over Seattle (31-21)