Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Political Bubs 2

This is only my 13th posting, and I've already duplicated a title. Not too creative.

The State of the Union address got me thinking about how funny liberals are. Did anyone else notice how all the democrates sat on their hands the entire time, and only cheered when Bush mentioned how they defeated his Social Security deal?

Then they have the nerve to say in their response how they are the party trying to work with the evil Republicans who refuse to be bipartisan.

Unbelieveable

It kills me how they think they are so much 'smarter' and 'enlightened' than the rest of us redecks. Try pushing a non liberal agenda on most campuses in America. Logic is something liberals either don't understand or refuse to acknowledge.

As Winston Churchill once said (I think): If you are young, and not liberal, you don't have a heart... If you are old and liberal, you don't have a brain.

I don't get mad at these guys, they're just funny so for my list today....

Top funny things liberals have said
10 - "When you look at beliefs in such things as, do you go to heaven, is there a devil, we have more in common with Turkey and Iran and Syria than we do with European nations and Canada and nations that, yes, I would consider more enlightened than us.""When people say to me, 'You hate America,' I don't hate America. I love America. I am just embarrassed that it has been taken over by people like evangelicals, by people who do not believe in science and rationality. It is the 21st century. And I will tell you, my friend. The future does not belong to the evangelicals. The future does not belong to religion."
Bill Maher
9 - In 2000 the Supreme Court decided who would be president for the next four years.
8 - "There's an old saying, in the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. "Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture."
Harry Belafonte
7 - "the passengers were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white. If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes."
Michael Moore on the 9-11 attacks
6 - "Historically the mainstream media has never been particularly friendly to any socially progressive ideas."
Janeane Garofalo
5 - "This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them 'hawks', but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist."
Woody Harrelson
4 - "I was old enough to vote the last time, (but) I didn't. I am going to vote because anybody is better than George W. Bush.
"It's scary what we're doing to the environment, and I'm scared that maybe (the war on Iraq) is going to get a lot worse before it gets better."
Kirsten Dunst
3 - "You know it's ironic that we're fighting for democracy in Iraq because we ultimately aren't celebrating democracy here. "Because anybody who has anything to say against the war or against the president or whatever -- is punished, and that's not democracy -- it's people being intolerant."
Madonna
2 - "I don't agree, you see, I don't really view communism as a bad thing."
Whoopi Goldberg
1 - “They are possibly the dumbest people on the planet ... in thrall to conniving, thieving, smug pricks,” he replied. “We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance. We don’t know about anything that’s happening outside our country. Our stupidity is embarrassing.”

Michael Moore on Americans
As I said, liberals think everyone else is stupid -- but in that snooty way. I'm glad the extreme right doesn't have the same access to the media as the extreme left... They're killing themselves. Of course if you're libreal, most of those statements above aren't funny to you, they're how you think... scary.
OK, I'm done ripping on you lefties for now.
If anyone wants to see the place I got most of these comments, here's the link: http://www.celiberal.com/index.php
That's all for now, I'm fully expecting a comment or two from Matt
Conan the Bubsarian

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm just trying to figure out who the democrates and the redecks are. Michael Moore, Whoopi Goldberg, and Madonna are the most annoying. Michael Moore because he is a huge liar. Whoopi and Madonna are naturally annoying in anything they say. If they agreed with me that would be more annoying than them disagreeing with me. Mary Jane I think just needs to pay more attention. Peter Parker is a smart guy hopefully he will straighten her out.

Anonymous said...

What about that funny quote Hakeem Olajawon said about his advanced level of basketball where he establishes his pivot foot later on in his move. I think this qualifies b/c he is liberal in his interpretation of the rules.