Thursday, February 23, 2006

Crabby bubs

I have good news and bad news... the bad news is that I'm still sick. The good news is I didn't throwup today. Then I decided since I was able to not throwup, that was a sign that I should go to work. I lost my voice halfway through the school day. Not good. Week number 1,754 is shaping up to be a pretty crappy one for the bubs.

In fact, this week's been so bad that there is no list today.

In other news, I need to try to figure out where to take about 100 Junior High kids on a field trip that would be fun and educational. Any ideas? Remember, they can't go to Germany to challenge Matt at raquetball.

That's all for now.

Fidel Quackenbush

1 comment:

Matt said...

Bubs, I understand that your students can't play me in racquetball because of the fear and trauma it would bring their lives. But you can play me in racquetball. So I recommend you take your students to Germany to explore Babenhausen, while they are exploring I could be beating you in racquetball.