Friday, February 17, 2006

Nose Dropper Bubs

Free day today… all those hours at Parent Teacher Conference are starting to pay off. Lincoln is feeling much better. He is starting to notice things and reach for them. Here are a few things he’s interested in…

The Vacuum Cleaner
The Mirror
His Boppy
Carebears
The nightlight
His fingers
Daddy's face (Especially eyes)

But the thing he is always looking for is this bottle of Neo Synephrine that has a nose dropper used to clear up a stuffy nose. He knocks it over, and then laughs.

For today’s entry, I thought I’d list some funny lines from Seinfeld. By all means, the list is not complete, and they are in no particular order…

Funny Seinfeld lines

George: Well, I wish I could say the same, but I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves you have made with this fine organization. In the past 20 years you have caused myself, and the city of New York, a good deal of distress, as we have watched you take our beloved Yankees and reduce them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of your massive ego!

George: My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents

George: It was at that moment I decided to tell her I was not a marine biologist.

Karmer: Yeah, that would be nice. But I really just need this card.

Jerry: How could they not fire you?
George: I never thought I'd fail at failing.
Jerry: Aw, come on there, now.
George: I feel like I can't do anything wrong.

Steinbrenner: You are Mr. and Mrs. Costanza?
Frank: What the [heck] did you trade Jay Buhner for?! He had 30 home runs and over 100 RBIs last year. He's got a rocket for an arm. You don't know what the [heck] you're doin'!

Jerry: That is one magic Lugi

George: Guys, hitting is not about muscle. It's simple physics. Calculate the velocity, v, in relation to the trajectory, t, in which g, gravity, of course remains a constant. It's not complicated.

DMV lady: According to the state of New York, sir, you are the [Ace]man.

Bookie: Susie didn’t commit suicide! She was murdered… by Jerry Seinfeld

Jerry: Newman, you wouldn’t eat broccoli if it was deep-fried in chocolate sauce

Elaine: What, did they make it longer? (English Patient)

Jerry: You find the need to use alot of profanity in the dentist's office?
Kramer: When the pull out that needle, I let the explatives fly!

George: These pretzels are making me thirsty!

George: You can do a LOT worse than Mr. Peanut!

George: If anything happens here can I count on you?
Jerry: What?
George: If we decide to go at it.
Jerry: Yeah, I want to get into a rumble.

George: Don't we have a deal with the pigeons?"
Jerry: Of course we have a deal. They get out of the way of our cars, we look the other way on the statue defecation.

Jerry: Why don't you put it in the car so I don't accidentally toss it in that dumpster.

George: Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Elaine: Has anyone ever told you you look exactly like Al Pacino? You know, Scent Of A Woman? Hoo-wah! Hoo-wah!

Looks like that will do it for another blog entry. Lincoln is crying, so I’m going to try to find that nose dropper.

The Drake

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good one....
Intern: Mr. Kramer says Hey Buddy.

Anonymous said...

I just saw a Seinfeld, and George was describing why he likes his new job. The toilet is higher for handincapped people, and he says he feels like a Gargoyle purched on the side of a building.

Anonymous said...

A few of my all-time favorites: Kramer-They're trying to screw with your head. Jerry-Now why would a Junior High school want to screw with my head? Kramer-Why does Radio Shack ask for your phone number when you buy batteries? I don't know.

Jerry-How ya doing? George-Not good. Jerry-Why? George-I don't know, maybe because the whole UNIVERSE IS AGAINST ME!

Frank-These eggs are dry. Estelle-Well, that's the way I make them. Frank-Well, it sucks!

George-I don't think I've ever been to an appointment in my life where I wanted the other guy to show up.

Jerry-I don't trust the guy. I think he regifted, then he degifted, now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a superbowl sex romp.

Kramer-Is that a Titelist? A hole in one, huh?

Kramer-It feels like a sauna in here.

That better be it for now. Plenty to go around.

Anonymous said...

Best line by Elaine:
"Kramer, people forget. Look at Home Alone, they forgot."

Matt said...

what's the deal with lampshades?

Anonymous said...

No soup for you!!

Anonymous said...

If I had to pick my all-time favorite, I think I'd go with this one:
(something like this)
George: So, with all due respect, there is no bigger loser than me.
Lady at window: You're all winners!
George: Suddenly a new contender has emerged.

Matt said...

John, I think George refers to himself as an idiot rather than a loser. George: Gamy's getting upset!

Anonymous said...

Touche. I think he does say idiot. Lord of the idiots or something. Nonetheless, this stands as my favorite Seinfelt quote.