Friday, February 10, 2006

Angry Bubs


Just in case you had to see it to believe it...

There are athletes whose ACL's healed faster than this guy's hammy... I just can't remember who they are.

Here's some advice Carlos... If you don't want to be on the Jazz, the best way out is to be on the court contributing.

80 straight games without playing. I wonder what my boss would do if I missed 80 days in a row. My guess is that I'd be gone the first day I missed work.

Hope I never strain my hammy, I don't think I could handle the long road to recovery.

Mr. Furious

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not easy to stay healthy going to all of those basketball games. Sometimes your back hurts from sitting so long, and sometimes your neck gets sore from wearing ties. You wouldn't understand.

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone heard about Idaho hiring Dennis Erickson as the new football coach. Pretty good one, I think.
I'll ask him how it felt to get backhanded by Ty Detmer.

Anonymous said...

Hammy's are very difficult to come back from. I was fortunate that my injury was only a stroke. I may have been out as long as Boozer if it was my Hammy that I hurt. Thank goodness it was only my brain. Those Hammy's can set you back.