Saturday, February 25, 2006

Frustrated Bubs


I am still sick… this is getting frustrating, because I’ve been sick now for more that a week. I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said the only thing I can do is wait it out. So I’m thinking: ‘what good are you?’

In other news, I’ve lost my voice, and he says that I shouldn’t use it for 5 days. Not sure how that’s going to go over at work.

I’ve decided to make a list of reasons why it’s nice to be sick.

Breakfast in bed
Nobody cares if you burp or fart
You can do other gross things like John’s famous ‘pan ‘o snot’
Watch non-stop TV
Don’t have to get up and do anything
You can sleep forever


That’s about all I can think of right now.

Can’t wait until this illness is a distant memory… I haven’t been able to play with my boy for a long time.

Sponge Bubs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bubs, I know you wanted to list the benefit of how Ange has to wait on you hand and foot but you didn't dare for fear that it would stop if a spectacle was made of it. I'm sorry for bringing it to an end, but you can't deny this benefit had to be listed.